Friday, November 28, 2008

Life Goes On

So.... it's the day after Thanksgiving already! Can you believe it?!?! I honestly cannot. And I am supposed to be having a party at my house on Tuesday... yeah, I totally forgot to send out the invites. I think I'm going to have to reschedule... again! Don't hate me Rachael! So I didn't think remodeling the house was going to take quite so long. I just figured we'd slap up a couple coats of paint and be done with it! Well, a month later, we finally finished the front room... mostly. We ran out of moulding in the dining room so I've got to go buy some more of that. And I haven't caulked everything yet.... because I just don't want to. Brook is growing like a weed. She's 14 months and she wears size four shoes now... my baby isn't a baby much longer! She walks like a champ- has been since her birthday. I was pretty worried when we moved in that all our floors are uncarpeted- I thought she'd be slippin and slidin all over the place, but she does amazing! She's actually only slipped twice! Anyways, enough of that. I will post a picture of recent life if I can find one... and I can't. So you'll have to wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure that post deserves comments, but uh I don't hate you. And your house is stinkin cute!

Jolene said...

Okay Deen, guilt trip coming. I faithfully check your blog everyday....hoping for something new, some bit of your life I can check up on (sniff sniff....) and nothing. For 56 days now I have been disappointed. :(

That's all.

:)