Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter Is Around The Corner

I'm glad it's getting to be spring!
I even did a craft to celebrate:
Best part? Totally free. I used paint sticks from Lowes & Ace and I had the paint on hand :)

Uncle Sam had a birthday! We celebrated at Rodizio's. Of course Brook helped eat his birthday flan. The necklace is from the girls as well :)
It was the day before St. Patty's Day, so we also caught some of the Denver parade...
don't waste your time!
It was Pie/Pi Day 3/14- we celebrated with Apple. And Pumpkin.
Had fun at the park in the sort of springy weather. Brook had an accident. And by accident, I mean she slipped in the mud. Though it looks like it could go either way :)
Daddy brought home fun school equipment! We played.
Couldn't resist these adorable little things for baby brother. Thank goodness for thrift stores!

No comments: