Sunday, May 8, 2011

Great Mother's Day Gift

I got THE BEST mother's day gift today at church. As you know, Brook has graduated Nursery and is in Sunbeams now. Today all the little Primary children went to the front to present their Mother's day song. They sang "Mother, Tell me the Story." Words can't express how much joy filled my heart as my sweet baby stood at the front, beaming from ear to ear singing her heart out. I was so proud of her- she knew all the words and smiled the whole time! She did wonderful! I wish more than anything I could have recorded it. Heaven knows I will keep that memory close to my heart and replay it many times. As she came back to her seat and saw the tears streaming down my face, I assured her they were "happy tears that Mommies get when their kids do something so sweet."

Thank heaven for my eternal family.

2 comments:

Sare said...

OH Deen. That's so special. wow...

Waites - Est. 1999 said...

Great! Now I'm crying! Love you Sis! I put happy mom's day stuff on my blog too - at least our kids made us feel special right?