Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy 7th Anniversary

Ben surprised me with dinner at cheesecake factory (one of my faves!) for our anniversary. Jenna watched the girls (thank you so much!!!) and probably saved their lives as well tonight :). We had a long day together. Anyway, it was such a nice night to spend together reminiscing on our past seven years- what we loved, what our strengths are- and speculating on what our next seven may be like. We feel so lucky to be happily married!

Ben, I love you so much and I'm thankful for every passing day I call you mine :).

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yea - you made it to year 7! Looks like you had a great time... looked through a couple of your older posts... you sure know how to live it up! Glad you are having fun with all your peeps there. Will be good to see you & the girls tomorrow!