Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saying Goodbyes

We made so many amazing friends in Colorado, it was so hard to start saying goodbye to them all!
Brook and Clara from Goodson Preschool
Brook & Noah- Goodson Preschool
I love these ladies! They made preschool so much fun and they are wonderful examples to me of how I want to be when I grow up :)
Amy Tuttle & Karen Wynder
Clara & Noah's moms
Jo and I got to go for a girl's night to downtown Denver. We went to dinner, played the pianos on 16th street, did a little shopping, and had a great time talking and walking and being buds. Oh how much I will miss her!
Our good buddies, the Bennetts!
Boston & Brystal
Kacie is one of my favorite people! My only regret is that we both had babies this year and didn't get to spend hardly any time hanging out :(
Sam & Jenna.... SO SO hard to know we won't live by them anymore... they are the hardest to move away from... at least they are in Utah and close enough to visit!
Love you Jenna!
Oh, our beloved Coyote Song Trail.... we love our CO trails!
Nicole & Sarah from Regis! These ladies made school and life so much more fun for all of us!! We will really miss them!

And finally, we had to say goodbye to our sweetie little girls! Sam & Jenna were so wonderful to take them back to Idaho a week early so I could get everything done for the move- Grandparents watched them for us too- we are so blessed to have such wonderful family! Even though I will be able to get so much more done with them gone, I will miss them so!!!

No comments: