Friday, August 14, 2009

2

So not my favorite number. I say that as I'm sitting here listening to my almost 2 year old screaming her head off because she doesn't want to take a nap, but she can't keep calm for more than 1 minute, so I know it's naptime!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that pregnancy should be 20 weeks long, not 40. Then I would have been done 7 weeks ago! Oh, the bliss. I don't sleep right now anyway, might as well have an adorable baby to play with, right?!?!

Speaking of two though, I decided I wanted to make her a tutu for her birthday. So I got started and then got carried away, making anything and everything I thought of that a fairy princess should have. I'm so excited to give them to her!

(wand bag, fairy slippers, 2 magic star wands, a flowy crown, and the tutu!)

4 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

So cute! You are amazing! Is there anything you can't do?

Randi said...

I was thinking the same thing. Is there anything you can't do? You are so crafty Dena! I miss you lots. We are staying out for extended season this year and I keep missing all my good friends from last summer like you.

I LOVE the little tutu, by the way.

Sare said...

i'm totally sending the Leotard this week!!!! YEAH!!! it turned out so cute!!! You're amazing!!!!! I love that little purse!!

Jolene said...

She is going to love those!!! They turned out so cute, I'm so glad we found that stuff for the tutu's! Now you need to make Ellie a matching set!