Friday, April 2, 2010

March Madness- A Month In Review

So... I am pretty pleased with my accomplishments. I didn't do everything for the whole month. I didn't even touch the pantry. My suitcase remains half painted awaiting a coat of mod podge and fabric. And Gramma's sweatshirt is not even close to being completed. Luckily her b-day isn't for a few more weeks! Anyhow, I've discovered that planning projects and holding myself accountable for completing them actually motivated me to do my regular chores more often that I had been. Isn't that weird? I finally had an excuse not to do them because I was busy being "productive" and not laying around, but I actually did them more.

My month of April is going to be pretty crazy, so I am not planning a project for every day. Not even every week. I have a list on my sidebar of things I want to get done and I will do them! In no particular order. And I'll post about em too!

Thanks for joining me in my journey to become!

2 comments:

rachael said...

You did great! I'm amazed, and it makes me tired thinking about it.

Jolene said...

Whoo! I love that you're continuing! Good luck this month, and I'll check on you!