Sunday, October 14, 2012

Regis Move Forward 5k 2012

We got to Regis about 8:30 ready to race!!! It was freezing and supposed to rain, but we were prepared. It didn't rain on us while we ran, thank goodness! It was actually nice to not get super hot and sweaty.

Pretty much Ben's entire class was there- I know about 5 of them :)

This is just after the finish- Chocolate milk to replenish the fuel used!

Brook just wanted to get in that bouncy house!

They LOVE these things!!
Brook crossed the finish line before the rest of us. She was getting cheers from the entire crowd! She ran for probably a mile of it, walked about a half mile, and rode in the bike trailer for the rest. I was really proud of her. I ran for about a mile and a half+ and then had to walk the rest of the way. Not exactly what I had planned to do. Next year!

Dad & Ellie crossed to cheers as well- Ellie did really good. She walked/ran for a mile! Dad could've run the whole thing no sweat, but we held him back :)
We love supporting this event and hope to get to every year!

1 comment:

Heather Talbot said...

You inspire me! There is no way I would have done that pregnant. Go Deens!