Sunday, August 3, 2008

Card Sharks

My sisters and I enjoy a good game of nerts every once and again. When they were here last week, we got our game on almost all weekend long!
Here's a few photos-you can see how obsessed we were!
The game we played the most was Nerts. You can see on this last picture that we kept a tally sheet of everyone's score. I shall now post the totals:

Benjamin: 338 points, 5 wins


Dena: 861 points, 14 wins


Heather: 601 points, 9 wins


Becky: 531 points, 6 wins


Stacy: 465 points, 6 wins

4 comments:

nertzfan said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nerts”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

Jo said...

I tried to help you out Ben....sorry I couldn't do more for you!! It was so fun playing with you guys!!!

rachael { & john} said...

You look really skinny in that photo, have you been working out? Looks fun! I'll have to learn that game, so someday I can pulverize you!

collette crew said...

you are so fun dena- thanks for a fun day. hope we get to hang out more this week.