Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baking With Grammy

One of the hardest parts of living in CO is my girls not getting to spend regular time with Grandparents. I have such fond memories of stopping over at both my grandparents' homes and doing everyday regular things with them.  I learned to quilt and tole paint with Neenaw and tinker around in the garage with Gran. I loved to do art and bake with Gramma Perry and build things with Papa Perry. I want my kids to be able to enjoy doing those things too. Brook and Grammy have had a lot of fun playing in the kitchen together (the real and the fake one :) and I happened to catch proof!

 Making Breadsticks together

I have a few more pics I'll post later of my parents' visit, but we didn't get a lot of photos because we were too busy having fun organizing, baking, cleaning, exercising, and sewing!!!

No comments: