Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. 

I stand in awe of the sacrifice and love my mother has always given me. I will never cease to be amazed by the example she is for me as a daughter, wife, mother, and friend. I cannot thank God enough for giving me my mother. She is a mentor, support, encourager, and friend. I love her so much and want to be just like her when I grow up :). I fall short, but I am trying.

I am grateful to be married to a man who has such a wonderful mother who taught him to be the husband and father he is. Her work ethic and devotion to family inspires me to try harder in all aspects of my life. 

I am blessed to still have the influence of three grandmothers in my life. These incredible women are a living legacy to me of faith, endurance, and love. I am so grateful to be part of their lineage. 



I am thankful to be a mother. My two sweet girls sure know how to try my patience, but more than that, they show me how to love unconditionally. They mean the world to me. There isn't anything that can compare to my love for them, except for my love for Ben and my love for my Savior. I want to be the kind of mother that someday they will be grateful for.
I am blessed to be a mother.

No comments: