Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4- Paint 6-panel Doors

We bought these doors off Craigslist in August of last year and didn't get the chance to paint and install them before Ellie was born. So almost 7 months later, we finally got to it! My hubby was home for the morning and was SO willing to help me out- he is so great! (He did reserve the right to curse under his breath...)
BEFORE: AFTER:
I don't know if you can tell the difference on here, but it is a lot better! I had hoped we could install them today, but there wasn't time. We got the first coat done pretty quick, but then Ben was called into work, so I had to second-coat them alone. Stay tuned though- I plan to post a few pics of the final product as soon as they are up (we can hope for tomorrow!)

We'll be needing these...

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Even though I'm not quite as productive as you are, I'm having so much fun with the March project! I can tell a difference, how fun for you to get them up in your house hopefully this weekend!