Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ponderings, Continued

Well, after much personal reflection and a few tips from my close friends, I have come to the decision that I'm just going to finish out as strong as I can and let the things go that I didn't do. I just don't have it in me to finish them all up before March 31st with all that has transpired throughout the month. Plus, Jen said if I would, then she would! So it's a fair trade!

So for the rest of the month, I have updated my sidebar to outline the projects I am going to finish up. I'm actually going to be working a little bit more since.... Heather is having her baby! Yep! She's in the hospital folks! I'll be an aunt once more in the hours to come! I am so excited! Love you Heath! Good luck!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Yay for Heather!!! I'm so excited for her and for you guys! And good for you for finishing out March and letting it go. There's something to be said for that! I can't wait to see what you finish and what you have planned for....April Awesomeness?! We need a name!