Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day Three- Sweatshirt Cross Stitch

The first part of this project will be picking the pattern and assembling my materials. I decided to do this project every Wednesday because sometimes cross stitch can take a while to complete and you need breaks here and there so your pointer finger doesn't feel like it has a whole in it! Also, I work each Wednesday, so I knew I probably wouldn't have time to complete a whole project each Wednesday.
For my pattern, I went to http://www.freepatternsonline.com/ and found one that suited the project I'm doing. I'm making this sweatshirt for my grandmother for her birthday. I'm really excited about it, I think she's going to love it!
When I get home from work tonight, I'm going to pick out my colors (I have TONS of embroidery floss at home, so I refuse to buy more if I don't have an exact color- I'll just have to get close!). Stay tuned next week to see how far I get!

2 comments:

Randi said...

That is a super cute design.

Carolyn McNeil said...

Your grandmother should love it! It's a soooo cute...
Happy Stitchin'...
Carolyn
http://www.stitchopedia.com
An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…